MINIMALLY-INVASIVE TREATMENT TO IMPROVE SKIN AGING AND SCARRING
Microneedling is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses a handheld device containing very fine needles that inflict micro-punctures to the skin. These controlled injuries trigger the skin’s natural repair processes, stimulating collagen and elastin production. This procedure is most commonly used to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and skin texture.
Benefits of Microneedling
Microneedling has gained popularity for its growing list of benefits. It is said to rejuvenate and plump the skin with minimal discomfort and very little downtime, and it can be adjusted to fit each person’s needs.
Benefits of Microneedling can include:
• reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
• reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• reducing enlarged pores.
• reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, or dark spots
• smoothing uneven skin tone
• improving skin elasticity
• reducing the appearance of stretch marks
• reducing the appearance of scars
• promoting hair growth in people with alopecia
Microneedling is considerably less expensive than laser therapy and may work better for some people
People with darker skin tones may prefer Microneedling to laser therapy.